Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello World!

Welcome to the new "Your Friendly Neighborhood Hedonits" Blog. There isn't an old one or anything, but I wanted a clean slate/fresh start from some other private/secret/anonymous sites I've run in the past.

We'll see what this blog becomes - until there's some content, feel free to make suggestions. For a variety of reasons, I'm going to remain name-anonymous here (meaning that you could probably figure out who I am if you read enough, but I'm not gonna spell it out for you), but you're free to be whoever you like. And just because I won't use my name doesn't mean I won't be totally honest - that's kinda the point here, isn't it?

At the moment, I'm hoping for lots of little updates, essays on ethical hedonism, all sorts of frank sexual discussion, and a host of other things. If you're a twitter user, please follow me at http://twitter.com/OCHedonist. It's what inspired me to actually start a new blog. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment