Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Party time!

As usual, time gets the better of me, and I go weeks without posting. The on-again, off-again orgy is on again, and is shaping up nicely, especially for my first real attempt at such a thing. Recent updates:

- Hotel room secured. I'm not sure if I just keep looking at business hotels without a lot of weekend traffic, or if the economy is sucking harder than I realized, but I got a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-level suite for $140, on a Friday night. I'm surprised, but happy about that situation.

- Babysitting secured. This was more difficult than I imagined, for a variety of reasons. Someday, I'll do a post about the trials and tribulations of parents trying to be swingers.

- Six, possibly eight, attendees secured. This was by far the hardest part of the whole thing - getting quarum. Us and one other couple would have been fun, but not an orgy. Now that it's at least three couples (and possibly four), it gives everyone a chance to try more things, but more importantly, it gives everyone the ability to sit things out without feeling like they're depriving anyone else.

There's still some stuff left to do - getting a confirmation (either way) from couple number four, deciding on food (I'm thinking cheese and fruit, drinks, sweet snacks, and maybe something else - thoughts?), and buying sex supplies (no one wants to run out of condoms, lube, or towels during a party). But overall, it's all coming together, and hopefully Friday, we'll all be coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment