Monday, July 20, 2009

Recap: Sexy good times

So, yeah, orgy.

It was pretty awesome. Three couples, lots of naked fun, and quite a few "first times" with various things, especially for the ladies. Everyone really enjoyed themselves (as should be the case), and while four couples would have been better, three was still great.

All that said, my sex blogging and now sex party experience is teaching me quite a bit about what I like, what I want, and what I can do without and still be happy. A voyeur at heart, I love to watch. I like to see people pleasured, I like to see them try new things, and I just like to watch sex - it's hot, of course, but it's also interesting. In some ways, it's more interesting when I'm done with being aroused (usually after I've finished) - it's primal, and mechanical, and truly an interesting use of the body.

All the watching, of course, is only good to a certainly point - you go to an orgy for the sex. I like the variety offered, being able to touch and grope around, have a little of this and a little of that. The interesting people arrangements (MF, MFF, MFMF, etc.) are great as well - involving more people in the act is still very novel to me. We actually didn't do a whole lot of that this party - there were pairings, and often one or more people on either end of the pairing, but not for long, and not as the primary action. But there's always next time.

I think the most interesting thing for me was that this party really helped to solidify what I'm not looking for, both in group sex and one-on-one sex. In a group, I don't want to be tied down (figuratively, at least) - I want to sample the offerings. I want to jump from one person to the next, maybe 15-20 minutes at a time with breaks in between. I don't want to be with one person most or all of the time - it makes me feel like I'm beholden to them, and solely responsible for their pleasure, when I've got other things, and other people, to do. Part of it is the "host" in me - I'm always moving around my regular parties, making sure everyone's having fun. The same goes for the orgy.

I'm also a huge fan of just making out/touching, even if it's not specifically part of having sex. Is that weird?

Logistically, this thing was as tough to plan as I thought it would be - weird schedules, hotel plans, travel - all made it annoying. After any sort of party I'm usually ready for a break from having to plan the next. But it was certainly worth it, and I'll likely have another before long. But it'll be in Northern California - almost everyone who'd be interesting in coming lives up there. I'm looking forward to it, so I must have done something right the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment