Monday, November 30, 2009

A quickie question...

Do you think all people have some bisexual tendencies (or fantasies, or leanings)? Or do some people's needles really only point to "straight"? I asked a similar question on Twitter, and received a response saying "all women are bi" - I disagree strongly (having dated two who, despite plenty of opportunities, absolutely were not).

I like to think of sexual preference as a spectrum, with people at all different points. I also happen to think that the desire for a relationship with someone is not intrinsically connected to their desire to have sex with someone - I can imagine (and could likely enjoy) bisexual play in the right group situation, but I have absolutely no desire for a romantic relationship with a man. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment