Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random thoughts of the day

A friend asked me today "how many couples use toys in regular sex play?". I told her that I don't, at least not regularly, but that has as much to do with my lady not being into them as it does with my (or our) desire to spice things up. I have a sneaking suspicion that for couples, most toy use is specifically aimed at aiding and achieving female orgasm - not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think the next group sex event will be in Vegas, if only because it's as central as anywhere else, and hotel suites are plentiful. I wish inviting all the people I'd like there wasn't made awkward by some of those people's past associations with each other. Such is life.

I need to start a support group (or social group?) for swingers who happen to have kids. I'm having trouble coming up with a name, however, that won't get me weird looks or accusations of unsavory intentions.

Anyone have any good advice for broaching the subject of swinging with friends? I always feel like I'm gonna come off like a pervert for bringing up the subject, but waiting for the right "in" usually means never talking about it at all.

That's all for today. Thanks for reading! Thanks more for commenting and adding your own thoughts to mine! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment