Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sexy resolutions

I'm not really big on New Years resolutions - I'm more of a "do it when it needs doing" kinda guy. But new beginnings are always a good time to give yourself some goals, and while most of mine are pretty run-of-the-mill, There's always time to share some of the more explicit ones. My sexy goals for 2010:

- Host another sex party. The last one was great - all friends, very comfortable situation, and some very hot sex. I've got more friends interested, but they're up and down the state. I'm aiming for 4-5 couples. This one is totally doable.

- Broach the subject. I think I have more friends who would be totally comfortable knowing more about my lifestyle, and I'm not a huge fan about keeping this kind of secret. I'd like to let more friends know the basics, and they can inquire more if they're interested.

- See you naked. Well, again. It's been a while.

- Meet more swingers. I'd like to meet at least one other couple in person with the girlfriend (most likely from AFF) and see if we're a good match. We've had good luck with two of the three we've met in the past, so it's worth trying again.

- Masturbate more. My numbers were way down in 2009, for a variety of reasons. I started to pick it up in 3Q, but it wasn't enough to give me a year-over-year increase over 2008. I have high hopes for 2010.

- Have a mutually-agreed upon one-night stand. Friend or semi-stranger, either one is good.

I'm sure there are more, and I'll talk about them once I think of them.

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment